Thursday, September 6, 2007

Have a Love Affair!

Having been an employee and an employer over the years, I’ve come to realize that this little tid-bit should be the focus of every employee today. Everyone from the CEO of a large Corporation to the janitor is employed by some one. With this in mind, wouldn’t it be great if everyone had a love affair?

You say you love me but sometimes you don’t show it. In the beginning you couldn’t do enough for me. Now you seem to take me for granted. Some days I wonder if I mean anything to you at all. Maybe when I’m gone you’ll appreciate me and all the things I do for you. I’m responsible for the food on your table, for the clothes you wear, for the welfare of your home and for the thousand and one things you want and need. Why, if it weren’t for me you wouldn’t have the car you drive. I’ve kept quiet and waited to see how long it would take you to realize how much you really need me. Cherish me…take good care of me…and I’ll take good care of you.
Who am I? I’M YOUR JOB!!

No comments: