Monday, July 30, 2007

Make sure your Lipstick enhances your skin tones


Hi, it’s me again!. My friend emailed me some good information from Chit Chat about lipstick colors. I thought I understood because I’ve been experimenting since my Mom finally let me start wearing some. Chit Chat says if you’re a light blonde with blue eyes, stick with pinks and light reds. If your coloring is a little darker choose a slightly darker red but avoid those with the deeper purple shades. If you’re a definite brunette with dark eyes and olive skin a rich crimson lipstick could be yours. And if you’re a redhead just use the pink to red shades. Anyhow Chit Chat says you’ll still have to experiment to find your best colors but these suggestions may save a little time by narrowing your choice. Looks like Chit Chat did it again.

No comments: