Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Why not count your Assets?

My friend told me that Chit Chat says to count your assets and don’t fret over your liabilities. I thought she meant my money but she meant our appearance. Pretty well cared for hair can more than offset a nose that’s - - - Well, not your best feature. Nicely shaped lips can draw attention from a receding chin and so on. Concentrate on your good points. Hair, hands, eyes, lips---and learn to make the very most of what nature gave you. Do that and you’d be surprised at how many people, in discussing you will say. “She’s very attractive, isn’t she?” WOW!! I can really use this advice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree when my nails both toes and hands are done I have more confidence and with the added confidence I am view as more attractive by others. thanks for the 411
geo