Friday, August 10, 2007

How to attain a good Posture

Hi there, here I am again with another tip from Chit Chat. I believe I heard about this one when I was in grade school. She says that you don’t have to walk around with a book on your head in order to attain a good posture. That is just a job for your memory! Chit Chat says it’s just a reminder for you to straighten your spine, to pull in your stomach and to hold your head high and your shoulders back. You should keep reminding yourself about these things for only a few days and they’ll become habit. And good posture is an important part of an attractive appearance. Our teacher had all the girls in class to walk around the room with a book on their head and all the boys just made fun because at the time it looked silly. It did help to remind us about our positure though. I sure wish Chit Chat would post a picture of herself so we could see who is sending all these goodies. Bye for now.

No comments: