Sunday, August 5, 2007

How to change that Long Face


My friend sent me another Chit Chat tip about why you shouldn’t let a long face give you a long face! You’d be surprised how correct hair styling can shorten your face, widen it, narrow it or lengthen it. If your face is long, use bangs or waves of hair on your forehead to get a shorter look. If you face needs lengthening just wear your hair back completely off your forehead. If your face is too narrow fluff the hair out at the sides and if too wide, flatten the hair more closely against the sides of your head. Seems logical to me. I think I’ll ask my Hairdresser the next time I get a haircut if he learned this in beauty school. Better yet I’ll just get a style when I get my haircut next time and see if this really works. I’ll let you know the results.

No comments: