Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Is Pulling one's Hair good Therapy?

When one talks about hair pulling it sounds as if we were talking about a battle. However hair pulling of the right kind is very good for your hair and scalp. If you’ll move your hands around over your head, closing them on bunches of hair with a gentle pulling motion you’ll stimulate scalp circulation which is very good for the hair itself. Just another little thing that takes practically no time and pays big dividends in beauty. I know this sounds healthful but just when does the average working girl have time to pull and yank on their hair. Suppose all the straight stringy haired ones could but we girls have to wear hairstyles where I work. I do demand my hairdresser give me a hard, stringent, scalp scrubbing every time I have an appointment. My friend told me that Chit Chat says that the most important part of a hairdressing appointment is a hard stringent thorough shampoo. It should also include the proper shampoo and conditioner needed for the individual’s type scalp and hair.

No comments: