Monday, August 13, 2007

Proper Application of Neck Make-Up

Those African native women who go in for neck stretching also cover up their necks with a lot of bracelets or necklaces or what ever you want to call ‘em. Unfortunately our necks, while much shorter are exposed to public view and thereby present a make-up problem. Always make sure your make-up is applied to the neck as well as the face. Don’t chop the foundation and powder line off short just under the chin. It takes a little more time to do the whole job but the result is worth it! I know you’ve seen this because there must be a lot of women that just don’t know or are in a hurry where I work. After being reminded my friends just say "Oops! and thanks a million! Didn’t know it looked that bad.” My friend keeps me posted on most of Chit Chat's tips and this is one of her Ten Points of Make-up Application. Keep tuned and I’ll post them after my friend hears from Chit Chat.

No comments: