Monday, July 23, 2007

Hand Treatment with Gloves


My friend reminded me that Chit Chat said that a good treatment for you gals hands was to put on gloves. My goodness, we working gals can’t wear gloves during the day. Maybe you stay at home Moms can but I have to work and make a living for my family. She says to give your hands a good coating of good hand cream before “donning your mittens.” Try this for a week or two, then see for yourself how much the treatment does to offset the necessary frequent contact with hot water, cleansers and shampoo you come in contact with during the day. You know since I work and have to take care of the house work in the evenings I just did my treatment when I did the dusting and vacuuming. You know I do see a difference. Funny I never thought about this before I learned it from Chit Chat. I still think Chit Chat has some more tricks up her sleeves.

No comments: