Thursday, July 26, 2007

Chit Chat's Ritual of the Bath


Now this tip is great for all you gals whether married or not. Did you know that one of the best beauty suggestions to make is a ritual of the bath! Chit Chat says for you to give it the time it should have to get in its relaxing effect. You don’t have to splurge but you can accumulate a little at a time a variety of bath salts, perfumed soaps, lotions and so forth. These will add a lot to your enjoyment and relaxation and you can experiment with different types of suds and perfumes. The leisurely, well scented bath can prepare you for a quiet evening at home or an important dinner date. Wow, I’ve been doing this but not the way Chit Chat suggests. I’ve always been in a hurry with all the work I have to do when I get home from work. I’ll let you know how this turns out. Bye for now

No comments: