Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hands Up "Reach for the Ceiling"


Hi again, My friend tells me that her friend knows Chit Chat and that she is slim with a good figure and has a steady job standing on her feet all day. She says one of her secrets was “Hands up! Reach for the ceiling!” If you want to hold yourself up and develop a better figure just reach for the ceiling. So spread your feet apart and bend to the right and down as far as you can, pointing both hands at your right foot. Straighten up and repeat the operation but toward the left foot. From five to ten of these bends to each side will do wonders for your figure if you do them everyday. Chit Chat says it works better if you do them when you first get out of bed in the morning. I think she assumes everyone works during the day. I’m on my first week and I believe I have a little more spunk. I’ll let you know if this works for me. Bye for now.

No comments: